|Employment At LWC
Lilac Wellness Center hires complementary health professionals in a wide range of practices.
Please send your resume to Tina at email >
LWC's commitment to excellent customer service, a passion for our client’s wellness, plus our unique menu of services makes Lilac Wellness Center a regional leader in Personalized Wellness Therapy. LWC believes in continuing education and always adding to our understanding. Applicants must have a teachable spirit and a willingness to learn and grow. We need mature and balanced Therapists who understand the importance of teamwork and who are also mature enough to be self reliant and self motivated.
LWC Employee Benefit Highlights:
Monthly Business Meetings for planning, encouragement, and clarifying new information.* Monthly Healthy Snacks, Beverages, and Nutritional Supplements are made available.*
- Education - Free In House training on Business, LWC Services, Discounts, and Specials. Monthly Team Training on various work related topics.
- Yearly Team Attendance at Professional Seminars and Classes is encouraged.
- A supportive work environment based on our LWC ‘12 Points of Culture’ which promotes Honesty, Integrity, Compassion, etc.
- An atmosphere where tipping is graciously received and appreciated.
- Multiple Streams of Income : Retail Sales Commission, Event Bonus, Staff Contests, and Sales Incentives.
- Work Hour Freedom - you set your own work schedule.
- Mentoring – We have staff members with years of experience who are available to talk with, be mentored by, and learn techniques from.
- Promotion - Free Daily advertising, monthly specials, service and therapist focused promotions, plus other client retention tools.
- Tools - We supply all the basics to create a successful career in a comfortable, professional, and safe space with career goal support.
- Office Support- supports your career thru daily Office Admin, and No SOAP Charting required.
- Discounted services and products - Discounts on products for yourself. We also have a barter /trade system for self - care services.
- Press - Professional Promotions.
- Additional Benefits:
Job Type: Full-time/Part Time
Pay: Dependant upon contract
Required experience:Required language:Required license or certification: Dependant upon contract.
- High school or equivalent
Interested? Please send resume to > email@example.com