Employment At LWC
Lilac Wellness Center hires complementary health professionals in a wide range of practices.
Please send your resume to Tina at email >
LWC's commitment to excellent customer service, a passion for our client’s wellness, plus our unique menu of services makes Lilac Wellness Center a regional leader in Personalized Wellness Therapy.
LWC believes in continuing education and always adding to our understanding. Applicants must have a teachable spirit and a willingness to learn and grow. We need mature and balanced Therapists who understand the importance of teamwork and who are also mature enough to be and self-motivated.
LWC Employee Benefit Highlights:
Monthly Business Meetings for planning, encouragement, and clarifying new information. Monthly Healthy Snacks, Beverages, and Nutritional Supplements are made available.
- Education - Free training on growing your Business, LWC Services, Discounts, and Specials. Monthly Team Training on various topics.
- Yearly Team Attendance at Professional Seminars and Classes is encouraged.
- A supportive work environment based on our LWC ‘12 Points of Culture’ which promotes Honesty, Integrity, Compassion, etc.
- An atmosphere where tipping is graciously received and appreciated.
- Multiple Streams of Income including Retail Sales Commission, Event Bonus, Staff Contests, and Sales Incentives.
- Work Hour Freedom - you set your own work schedule.
- Mentoring – We have staff members with years of experience who are available to talk with, be mentored by, and learn techniques from.
- Promotion - Free Daily advertising, monthly specials, service therapist focused promotions, plus other client retention tools.
- Tools - We supply all the basics to create a successful career in a comfortable, professional, and safe space with career goal support.
- Office Support- supports your career thru daily Office Admin, and No SOAP Charting required.
- Discounted services and products - Discounts on products for yourself. We also have a barter /trade system for self - care services.
- Press - Professional Promotions.
- Additional Benefits:
Job Type: Full-time/Part Time
Pay: Dependant upon contract
Required experience:Required primary or secondary language:Required license or certification: Dependant upon contract.
- High school or equivalent
Interested? Please send resume to > [email protected]