Employment At LWC
Lilac Wellness Center hires holistic and complementary health professionals in a wide range of practices.
Please send your resume to Tina at email >
Lilac Wellness Center
Where wellness happens naturally!
LWC is a small natural healthcare center that is made up of independent small healthcare businesses. LWC provides the foundation, the umbrella, the mentorship, and models a professional culture for all our Practitioners to thrive.
Our passion is providing resources and treatments to bring our clients into a state of elevated wellness. We have many styles and methods of massage, spa therapy, energy work, and nutritional therapies to choose from. We take great care in customizing effective treatments to aid our clients in achieving their wellness goals.
LWC believes in continuing education and always adding to our understanding. Applicants must have a teachable spirit and a willingness to learn and grow. We need healthy and balanced practitioners who understand the importance of teamwork, who are mature enough to be self-motivated and self-disciplined, and are committed to learning how to run their own business.
LWC Practitioner Highlights:
Monthly Business Meetings for planning, encouragement, and clarifying new information. Monthly Shared Healthy Snacks, Beverages, and Nutritional Supplements are made available.
- Education - Free training on growing your Business, LWC Services, Discounts, and Specials. Monthly Team Training on various topics.
- Yearly Team Attendance at Professional Seminars and Classes is encouraged.
- A supportive work environment based on our LWC ‘12 Points of Culture’ which promotes Honesty, Integrity, Compassion, etc.
- An atmosphere where tipping is graciously received and appreciated.
- Multiple Streams of Income including Retail Sales Commission, Event Bonus, Staff Contests, and Sales Incentives.
- Work Hour Freedom - you set your own work schedule.
- Mentoring – We have staff members with years of experience who are available to talk with, be mentored by, and learn techniques from.
- Promotion - Daily advertising, monthly specials, focused promotions, plus other client retention tools.
- Tools - We supply all the basics to create a successful career in a comfortable, professional, and safe space with career goal support.
- Office Support- supports your career thru daily Office Admin, Reception assistance, and computer help. No SOAP Charting required.
- Discounted services and products - Discounts on products for yourself. We also have a barter /trade system for self - care services.
- Press - Professional Promotions.
- Additional Benefits:
Position Type: Full-time/Part Time
Pay: Dependant upon contract
Required experience:Required primary or secondary language:Required license or certification: Dependant upon contract.
- High school or equivalent starting
Interested? Please send resume to > firstname.lastname@example.org